Why choose Elias Christofi & Co. Ltd.?
- We have more than 30 years of experience
- The services we provide are strictly professional and of the highest quality
- We are recommended by our clients and our trusted partners
- We have an excellent reputation in the financial and business services sector
- We have the ability to communicate in English, Greek, Russian and Ukrainian (other languages upon request)
- We firmly believe that in working with us we will exceed your expectations regarding the level and general variety of services offered and charge very competitive fees.
“Our company’s main strength is its team, which comprises of multi-discipline, multi-lingual, professionals, including association with commercial lawyers, accountants, company secretaries, bankers, international trade and investment specialists and experienced corporate administrators providing professional corporate services from our offices to clients all over the world”.
Our aim is to establish a close working relationship with our clients and, because of this, all new clients are provided with an initial consultation with no cost or commitment, which will enable them to evaluate the nature and scope of their specific requirements. We provide everything you need to easily and affordably incorporate your business in Cyprus. Elias Christofi & Co. Limited provides complete and confidential Cyprus corporate management services. Included are wide ranges of financial and administrative services to individuals and corporate entities, as a base for their international and local business activities in Cyprus. Our mission is to provide high quality services to our clients over the long-term at competitive fees. You will find that we are able to render certain additional services exceedingly valuable when the time factor is of special importance.
In providing this information, it is out prime intention to contribute to the effort of Cyprus to become an even more successful international business centre for the benefit of foreign investors and to the Cyprus economy.