Audit and Reporting
The team of Elias Christofi & Co. Ltd sees audit as more than just numbers and compliance. Our audit methodology and software are constantly reviewed to ensure that they are up-to-date with the latest changes in accounting and audit standards and regulations. Our qualified professionals are also willing to help you with any special audits that you may need as well as any special projects with regards to your company’s internal control systems. In particular, services in this field include:
- Internal Audit Strategic Sourcing
- Improving Internal Audit Function
- External Audit Function
- Data Analytics
- Fraud Analytics
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Compliance with laws and regulations
Elias Christofi & Co Limited has a broad range of tools to provide corporate and IFRS Reporting and the necessary experience to enable companies to apply IFRS, explain IFRS implementation issues and provide interpretational guidance in problematic areas.
Corporate and IFRS reporting relates to the below:
- Financial reporting: Financial statements are the main means through which it is communicated. However, they need to retain their relevance and not be seen merely as a compliance exercise. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) provide an international solution for financial and IFRS reporting, making financial statements more accessible and relevant to users. Furthermore, it is mandatory in many countries around the world for companies to adapt International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for their financial statements. The adoption of IFRS for listed companies is now mandatory in EU, Australia and Russia. The adoption of IFRS standards are now mandatory in more than 140 jurisdictions, including EU countries, Australia, Russia, India and Singapore etc.
- Non-Financial Information (NFI) Reporting: Financial information alone can no longer represent a full picture since the economy has moved away from primarily relying on tangible assets to relying also on intangible assets, which are often not captured in financial reporting as they are not recognised on the balance
A Corporate Tax Return is the financial information that companies are obliged to file with the tax office each year to report on their earnings, losses, loans and any other factors relevant to their tax liability. This information is also used to calculate the ‘corporation tax’ that is owed by the company to the tax office or whether or not a company has taxable income for the year in question.
We take the stress and hassle out of the paperwork so you can spend more time developing your business. All our members of staff are experienced in doing this, offering you a great service for a low price.
HOW CAN WE
Contact us at the Elias Christofi & Co. Limited office or submit a business inquiry online.